Dental Cement Spatula:
Some Dental Mixing Spatulas are made from Plastic Used Mainly for Mixing Glass Ionomer Cement Because Stainless Steel would React with Material being Mixed. Dental Cement Mixing Spatulas are used in the Preparation of Dental Cements for Prosthodontics Process.Dental Mixing Spatulas Pattern to Mix Dental Cements.These Instruments Typically Included of Sturdy Metallic [ Stainless Steel ] handheld instrument with a Working Distal Tip that may be Flat or Curved. Some may have working tips at Both Ends. The Tip may have a wider surface area to aid in the mixing of Cement Powders with liquids & is Designed not to Stick to the cement Being Mixed. Dental Cement Spatula Used in the Making of Dental Cements for Prosthodontics Procedures.KT Surgico Producing Dental Cement Spatula With Finest Quality Stainless Steel & are being Supplied to the Global Markets.
Dental Cement Spatula Features:
- Dental Cement Spatula: Fine Quality.
- Spatula Dental Perferred by Dentist, Spatulas for Prosthodontics are Used to trim & Chisel Gypsum Products & Impression Compound.
- Our Hand Made Insruments are Precise & Durable and Professionally Crafted Used in All Category of Dentistry.
- Dental Cement Spatula Made According to ISO Standard.
- Dental Cement Spatula are Reusable.
- KT Surgico Produce & Supply Dental Cement Spatula as Customer Demands.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.