Stainless Steel Spatulas:
Stainless Steel Spatulas are Dental Instruments. Dental Cement Mixing Spatulas are Used in Preparation of dental cements for prosthodontics procedures.Dental Mixing Spatulas Designed to Mix Dental Cements.These instruments Typically consist of a sturdy metallic Stainless Steel handheld Instrument with a working distal tip that may be flat or Curved. Some may have working tips at both ends. The Tip may have a wider surface area to aid in the Mixing of Cement Powders with Liquids & is Designed not to stick to the Cement being Mixed. Some Dental Mixing Spatulas are made from plastic [ used mainly for mixing glass ionomer cement ] because stainless steel would react with the material being Mixed. KT Surgico Producing Stainless Steel Spatulas With Finest Quality & are being Supplied to All Over the Global.
Stainless Steel Spatulas Features:
- Stainless Steel Spatulas: Fine Quality.
- Stainless Steel Spatulas Quantity: 6pcs
- Stainless Steel Spatulas Handle : Wood.
- Stainless Steel Spatulas Made According to ISO Standard.
- Stainless Steel Spatulas are Reusable.
- KT Surgico Produce & Supply Stainless Steel Spatulas as Customer Demands.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.