Small Osteotomes :
Osteotomes is an Instruments Related Surgical instruments that can be used Effectively to Enhance the placement of Dental Implants. Ossteotome Means Bone Cutting or Bone Deforming Instrument. Osteotomes are Generally wedge shaped instruments with Varied Steepness of taper, Designed to Compress, cut, / Deform bone.
Osteotomes are Available with Flat Blades, Pointed Tips, & Concave ( Cupped) & Convex (D-shaped) Ends. Osteotomes Used in Several Ways During Implant Surgery, But Generally they Cut, Compress, or Deform Bone to Facilitate the placement of Implants.
Small Osteotomes Features:
- Small Osteotomes Size: 18.5cm.
- Small Osteotomes Tip Width Size: 4mm, 12mm.
- Instruments Type: Impactor.
- Finishing : Polish, Satin, Mirror.
- Small Osteotomes in German , Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Small Osteotomes Related Orthopedics Instruments.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.