Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Root Elevators & Mouth Mirrors are Dental instruments & Our Company KT Surgico is the Producers & Exporters of Dental Instruments.
1. One of the most Important Instruments used in the Extraction procedure is the Dental Elevator. Elevators come in different designs, shapes and sizes .The three major components of the Elevator are the Handle,Shank, and Blade.
2. The handle of the Elevator is Pear Shaped. In some Situations, Crossbar or T-bar Handles are used.
3. Used to Elevate & Loosen the Tooth from the Periodontal Ligament. Elevation is done to create space and prevent trauma to adjacent teeth and tissues. Available in sizes 1, 2 and 3 – working end gets larger with increase in size Number.
4. The shank of the Elevator simply Connects the handle to the working end, or blade, of the Elevator. . The Blade of the Elevator is the working tip of the } The blade has two surfaces: a convex and a concave one.
5. Types of Elevators Straight Elevator it is used to Luxate the Teeth.The Blade of the Straight Elevator has a concave surface on one side Come in different sizes.
Dental Mirrors used by the dentist or dental auxiliary to view a mirror image of the teeth in locations of the mouth where visibility is difficult or impossible. They also are used for reflecting light onto desired surfaces, indirect vision, and with retraction of soft tissues to improve access or vision.
KT Surgico is the Producers & International Suppliers of Root Elevators & Mouth Mirrors Dental Instruments at Very Reasonable Rates with Premium Quality.