Periodontal Probe Flat Working End:
Peiodontal Probe are Dental Instruments. Its Tip is Needle shaped which is marked with fine lines. The Tip of the probe is Actually the Measuring Device. The Periodontal Probe is Slipped in the Diseased Area or Pocket to Measure the Depth of Pocket with its Tip. The Deeper the Probe Goes into the Pocket the more Sever Would be the Gum Disease.
Types of Periodontal Probes:
Periodontal Probe Come in Different Designs & Styles. Use of the particular design is decided by dentist according to the ease of probe for patient.
Periodontal probes are made either of stainless steel or surgical steel. Sterilization of periodontal probes is extremely important. An autoclave is used for this purpose. KT Surgico Makes high quality periodontal probes, made of high quality stainless steel or surgical steel. These periodontal probes are passivated to fight against corrosion. These are available in dull, sand and mirror polished versions. Certain quality assurance tests are conducted on these dental instrument to ensure high quality. KT Surgico Made Probe Handle Anatomical With High Quality Stainless Steel & Supply all Over the World.
Periodontal Probe Flat Working End Features:
- Periodontal Probe Flat Working End Quality: Fine.
- Periodontal Probe Flat Working End Available in Different Shapes & Sizes.
- Periodontal Probe Flat Working End Made According to ISO Standard.
- Periodontal Probe Flat Working End are Reusable.
- KT Surgico Produce & Supply Periodontal Probe Flat Working End as Customer Required.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.