Oral Molar Forceps :
Oral Molar Forcep Upper is Available with Fine Quality. Upper Molar Teeth has three Roots Two Buccal Roots & one Palatal Root. The Forceps with Twin Beaked on the Buccal or Cheek Side & have a single Blade Palatally Because of Asymmetrical Beaks, the instrument is not Reversible & Separate Beaks are Needed for Right and Left. Extracting Forceps Used to Remove the Tooth from the Socket. KT Surgico Producing Oral Molar Forcep with Fine Quality at Best Rates & Providing All Kinds of Forceps Surgical Instruments Globally.
Oral Molar Forceps Features:
- Oral Molar Forceps Size: 18.4cm.
- Working End Type: Forceps.
- Handle Type: Spring Handle.
- Instruments Type: Files / Saws / Rasp.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Finishing: Mirror, Dull, Polish.