Lucae Bone Mallet:
Lucae Mallet is Orthopaedics instrument that is useful in a wide variety of surgical procedures that require an additional driving force for use with chisels and gouges. This mallet head is crafted from solid stainless steel nine ounce that resists deformation making it well suited for use in hammering things or other uses that would cause a large impact. Additionally the handle is rounded and extends into a slim neck that allow ease in handling and applying Force to the Precise location where it is needed.
Lucae Bone Mallet Features:
- Lucae Bone Mallet: 20.3cm
- Instruments Type: Impactor.
- Finishing : Polish , Dull Finshing.
- Lucae Bone Mallet Related Orthopaedics Instruments.
- Lucae Bone Mallet in German , Japnese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.