Lempert Fine Curettes:
A Curette is an instrument designed with a slight scoop or cup shaped design that allows for some soft tissue area to be removed and collected as a sample. The body of this instrument is set at an angled removed from the handle that allow fro the instrument to be in the surgical field while the handle remains comfortably out. Lempert Fine Curettes have an Oval Cup.
Lempert Fine Curettes Features::
- Lempert Fine Curettes Size: 20cm.
- Lempert Fine Curettes Cup Size: 2.5mm x 1.8mm Wide.
- Instruments Type: Curettes.
- Working End Type: Blade.
- Finishing : Polish, Satin, Mirror.
- Lempert Fine Curettes in German , Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Lempert Fine Curettes Related Ent Instruments.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.