Impression Tray :
An impression tray is a container which holds the impression material as it sets and supports the set impression. There are 2 main types of trays. Stock trays are manufactured en masse in a range of sizes and shapes, from which the closest size and shape tray is selected that matches the dimensions of the dental arches of the person who is to receive the impression. Special trays (or custom trays) are made to fit a specific individual's mouth by a denturist (dental technician). Special trays are constructed on a cast from a preliminary impression which utilizes stock trays. Stock trays can be rounded, designed to fit the mouths of people with no remaining teeth, or squared, designed to fit people with some Remaining Teeth. KT Surgico is the Leading Manufacturers Cum International Exporters All Kinds of Impression Trays With Fine Quality at Best Rates.
Impression Tray Features:
- Impression Tray: Fine Quality.
- Impression Tray Handcrafted to Precise Specifications & Exacting Quality Standard.
- Impression Tray Made According to ISO Standard.
- Impression Tray are Reusable.
- KT Surgico Produce & Supply Impression Tray as Customer Demands.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.