Heath Mallet :
Heath Mallet is an Instruments Used in a Wide Variety of Neurosurgical Procedures. This mallet has many uses such as in bone splitting or scraping away layers of bone or hard tissue in conjunction with an osteotome or chisel. This mallet is designed with a large, textured handle which reduces the risk of slippage when swinging in surgery. Additionally it features a solid stainless steel head that resist deformation upon impact that is cylindrical in shape
Heath Mallet Features:
- Heath Mallet Size: 19cm.
- Heath Mallet Head Size: 40mm Diameter.
- Instruments Type: Impactor.
- Finishing : Polish, Satin, Mirror.
- Instruments Style: Heath.
- Heath Mallet in German , Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Heath Mallet Related Orthopaedics Instruments.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.