Curette Graceyy Soft:
KT Surgico Makes Well Class Quality Curette Gracey Soft Made of High Quality Stainless Steel. Gracey Curette is a double-ended dental curette used to scale and Remove deposits from Posterior Teeth. Gracey Curette Invented by Dr .Clayton Gracey With Help of Hugo Friedman Gracey Curette has a lower cutting edge and an upper non-cutting edge. Because only one side of each blade can cut, Gracey curettes are site-specific, and a posterior instrument used to clean Mesial Surfaces of Teeth will not work on Distal Surfaces & Vice Versa.
Gracey Curettes 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 are used on the anterior sextants of teeth. 7/8 and 9/10 are used on the buccal and lingual portions of posterior teeth. 11/12 and 15/16 are used on the mesial portions of posterior teeth. 13/14 and 17/18 are used on the distal portions of posterior teeth. Quality Assurance Tests are Conducted on these Dental Instrument to Ensure High Quality. KT Surgico Made Curette Gracey Soft With High Quality Stainless Steel & Supply to the Global Countries.
Curette Gracey Soft Features:
- Gracey Curettes Quality: Fine with 13- 14.
- Gracey Curettes Finishing: Polish, Dull, Mirror .
- Gracey Curettes Available in Different Shapes & Sizes.
- Gracey Curettes Made According to ISO Standard.
- Gracey Curettes are Reusable.
- KT Surgico Produce & Supply Gracey Curettes as Customer Required.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.