Bone Rongeur Blumenthal:
Blumenthal Bone Rongeur Designed with Jaws that can be Used to grasp at bone or other hard tissue Surfaces and chip or cut away at it. Under the manual control of surgeon it can be used to gnaw away at surfaces such as cartilage for remodeling during Surgery.With Double Spring,Blumenthal Rongeur Plier Used in Variety of Process to Trim & Remove Bone. Blumenthal Rongeur is Versatile Instrument that is useful in a variety of Surgical scenarios. This particular instrument Available with Beaks at 90 degree Angles Making it Uniquely Able to Grasp Tissue in areas that are Difficult to Reach with other Instruments. Bone Rongeurs Go through Special Procedures to Increase the life of the Instrument & Resist Corrosion. KT Surgico Makes High Quality Bluementhal Bone Rongeur. KT Surgico Producing Blumenthal Bone Rongeur With Finest Quality Stainless Steel & Exporting All Over the Globe.
Bone Rongeur Blumenthal Features:
- Blumenthal Bone Rongeur: Fine Quality.
- Blumenthal Bone Rongeur Size: 4.5Inch, 5.5Inch, 6Inch.
- Blumenthal Bone Rongeur: 45 Degree.
- Blumenthal Bone Rongeur Handle Type: Spring Handle.
- Blumenthal Bone Rongeur Made According to ISO Standard.
- Blumenthal Bone Rongeur are Reusable.
- KT Surgico Produce & Supply Blumenthal Bone Rongeur as Customer Demands.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.