Bone File Miller:
Bone File Miller Used For the Removal & Smoothing of Sharp Edges of Alveolar Bone Following Extraction. Bone File #52 is Double Ended Instrument that Used in a Different Procedures. Bone File Miller Features Plain Serrations & can be used to Smooth out Sharp Edges on bone During Surgery. This Bone File is Comprised of High German Operating Room Grade Stainless Steel. KT Surgico Producing Bone File Miller With Finest Quality Stainless Steel & Exporting to the Global Markets.
Bone File Miller Features:
- Bone File Miller: Fine Quality.
- Bone File Miller Number: 52.
- Bone File Miller Size: 18.5cm.
Bone File Miller Made According to ISO Standard.
- Bone File Miller are Reusable.
- KT Surgico Produce & Supply Bone File Miller as Customer Demands.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.