Bone File Miller:
Bone File #64 is Double Ended Instrument that Used in a Different Procedures. Bone File Miller Features Plain Serrations & can be used to Smooth out Sharp Edges on bone During Surgery. In Surgeries Where Delicate Tissue is involved such as Nerves, Vessels or Even Brain Tissue it is Imperative to Keep Sharp Surfaces from Causing Tear Injuries. Additionally This Bone File is Comprised of Premium German Operating Room Grade Stainless Steel. Bone File Miller Has Straight Cut bone File used for Final Smoothing of Bone. KT Surgico Producing Bone File Miller With Finest Quality Stainless Steel & Exporting to the Global Markets.
Bone File Miller Features:
- Bone File Miller: Fine Quality.
- Bone File Miller Number: 64.
- Bone File Miller Size: 18.5cm.
Bone File Miller Made According to ISO Standard.
- Bone File Miller are Reusable.
- KT Surgico Produce & Supply Bone File Miller as Customer Demands.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.