Bayonet Bipolar Forcep:
Bipolar Forceps Got that Name by cause the forceps Connected to a Bipolar Cable that offers a Bipolar Output of Energy Provided by an Electrosurgical Generator. Bipolar Cable Attaches to Connector in back side of the Forceps. The Electrical Current in these forceps is not Constant. It is controlled by the Surgeon, who uses a pump or switch to turn the current on only when needed. When a current is not running through the forceps, they can be used as Regular surgical Forceps.KT Surgico Producing Irrigation Bipolar Forceps With Fine Quality at Best Rates & Providing All Kinds of Bipolar Forceps Surgical Instruments to the World Countries.
Bayonet Bipolar Forcep Features:
- Bayonet Bipolar Forcep Size: 24cm.
- Instrumens Type: Forceps.
- Working End Angled: Angled Up.
- Working End Width: 0.3mm.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Instruments Style: Bayonet.
- Material: German / Japanese Stainless Steel.
- Finishing: Mirror, Dull, Polish.